If You Need Help Now
- For immediate help, call 911
- National Domestic Violence Hotline: 1-800-799-SAFE (7233)
- National Sexual Assault Hotline: 1-800-656-HOPE (4673)
- Teen Dating Violence Hotline: 1-866-331-9474 or text “loveis” to 22522
- www.domesticshelters.org – to locate a domestic violence shelter near you.
PA 2-1-1 Southwest is a free, 24/7, 3-digit phone number that connects people with community, health and disaster services. 2-1-1 also offers a searchable database of services at pa211sw.org. Dialing 2-1-1 connects you with an information and referral specialist who can help. This specialist can help assess your needs and connect you to a human service program.
Battering Intervention Services
If you have used violence in your relationships and want to get help, you can find info on local resources at: http://www.alleghenycounty.us/Battering-Intervention-Program/ or reach out to one of these approved providers to schedule an assessment:
- Family Resources at 412-363-1702, ext. 1302
- PERSAD Center (For LGBT Individuals Only) at 412-441-9786 ext. 218
- Renewal: 412-605-4432
- Women’s Center and Shelter(Men’s group): 412-687-8017, ext. 301
- Family Services of Western Pennsylvania(For referrals/assessments of Allegheny County Jail inmates only) at 724-837-5410, ext. 701