Host a Pledge Event
We welcome individuals and groups to plan Father’s Day Pledge events in their communities.
Businesses and organizations can display Pledge posters in their lobbies and encourage employees and visitors to sign, or set up a Father’s Day Pledge booth at local sporting events, programs and festivals
If you plan to host an event in Southwestern PA, check out our 2019 tool kit. Contact us to request a printed pledge poster from Southwest PA Says NO MORE or click here to download a print-ready poster.
- Print ready file for 2′ x 3′ Pledge signing poster (125 signatures)
- Print ready file for 11″ x 17″ Pledge signing poster (39 signatures)
- Sign-in Sheet – to track emails of those who attend your event
- Background about the Pledge Poster – to post on or next to your display
- Educational Handout: You’ve Signed the Pledge, Now What? – next steps handout
- Resources in SWPA for free and confidential services – link to resources page on our website
- I Say NO MORE Because sign
- NO MORE Photo Op Flier – for a “teal dot” group photo, while reciting the pledge
- RUSafe Poster – flyer for the no-cost RUSafe app, designed to assist victims of domestic violence in getting help
- Restroom resource signs:
Clergy members can incorporate Father’s Day Pledge messages of nonviolence into worship services with Worship Resources for Christian Clergy.